Re: remaining observations on "Managing Software with yum"

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 15:34 +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I'd like Karsten to pitch in his US$0.02, but it might make good sense
> to paste a header at the top of each draft page on the wiki with an
> invitation to help.  Then we can change the docs.fp.o link to send
> people to the wiki draft so they see that work is going on and might
> be
> enticed to help.

Yeah, I talked with Eric (Sparks++) about it, then put up a header at
the docs.fp.o/yum page that points at the wiki draft.  Last I saw, Jared
was converting it to DocBook, so we could see it land back into CVS this
week.

- Karsten, happy
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.