mitwi on track again

Ria Das mailtoria at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 18:32:41 UTC 2008

Hi all,

My project mitwi which deals with "Publication of all man and info
pages for each release through a web interface" is back on track
again. Presently it is hosted under dgplug site.

http://mitwi.dgplug.org

When you click on the above-stated site you will get an option to
change the language in which you want to view the pages. You can
select the language according to your choice and then you will have to
click on 'change language'. Your language is change now. Now you can
select any one of the releases. Presently only F7 release is
available. So you will have to select Fedora 7. You have to then
select one of the page types. Presently info pages are not available,
so you will have to select man. Then on clicking on 'show commands' it
will show you the names of commands an an alphabetical order. You can
click on any of the commands to view it's man page.
You also have a search option where you can search a particular
command. On searching a command it's name, page type and release will
be shown. You can click on the command name to view it's page. If you
want direct link to any man page you can use links like
http://mitwi.dgplug.org/man/man1/ls.1.html

You can get this direct link in any man page opened in miwi which is
at the top of the page.

There are lot of bugs which I am fixing slowly.

regards
Ria