AG - DUG Tentative Schedule

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Fri Jan 25 21:31:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Just a basic schedule proposal to set some dates for both AG and DUG
If this is good, we can add it to our master schedule [1]

      * now - 15 Feb: writing, shifting content, ...
      * 15 Feb: Basic deadline for guide writing, content should be
        edit-ready, and in the correct order
      * 16 - 22 Feb: Editorial pass on the wiki (to keep edits in
        wikik-rawhide too)
      * ?? 23: Wiki2XML tutorial day (might be a good idea)
      * 23 - 29 Feb: Wiki-to-DocBook conversion
      * 1 March: Launch of both guides (English version) + send off
        POT-files to L10N

Comments?

Bart

[1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-9/f-9-docs-details.html

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93