DUG + AdminGuide release, update

Vladimir Kosovac vnk at mkc.co.nz
Sat Jan 26 04:40:58 UTC 2008

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-01-26 at 10:19 +1300, Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
>>> Docs/Drafts/AGBeta.*
>>>
>> Would this track macroed inludes, too? Most sections are actually in
>> Docs/Drafts/AG.
>
> No, it won't follow macro includes, if I understand Moin Moin correctly.
>
> I thought AGBeta was a complete copy/fork for working over in advance of
> the conversion to XML?

I was going to do that, when someone suggested include as a time-saver.
It hadn't occur to me until your email that this might be an issue.

  If not, what does it do?

Apparently, not much. Shouldn't be too difficult to put it to use,
though. Do we want to move the whole thing or to keep Docs/Drafts/AG in
place?

Vladimir