From: Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com>

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 18:36:59 To:For participants of the Documentation Project <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Subject: GRUB

I am looking for a user paper that explains how grub works and how you set it up with the Rescue DVD and such. I see nothing and guys on the Fedora List know nothing.

Karl

Thank you Eric. I have a feeling that what I envision is not available. But need to look around as much as possible.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User