Long Needed Introduction

Nigel Jones dev at nigelj.com
Fri Jul 18 13:22:14 UTC 2008

I just realised that I've never formally introduced myself.

So here goes, I'm Nigel Jones, a proud New Zealander that has been
meaning to do a little bit of documentation work for AGES.  I've
recently done 6 months teaching IT to domestic and international
students, and really documentation is the best way to help students.

I'm quite technically competent (I passed RHCT with 100%) so I'm
definitely eyeing up getting the Administration guide out the door.

Recently I'm known for my work on the wiki and helping people with
Mediawiki syntax (who've thunk it?).

Anything else, just ask (feel free to prove to Murray that I'm not
famous)...

- Nigel