need help with virt and kernel release notes, and virt quick start

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 20:18:37 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-07-13 at 16:02 -0400, Sam Folk-Williams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This email is a bit late in coming. I have been maintaining the virt
> quickstart, and the release notes beats for kernel and virtualization
> for some time now. Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to keep up
> with this. I'm starting school full time on top of work and,
> unfortunately, it's just not able to hold up my commitment to the
> docs.
>
> Is there anyone who would be able/willing to step up and take
> ownership of these pages?

Sam,

It's good of you to let us know this -- thanks for the help you've given
us in the past.

At the same time as we find someone to take over this beat, I can't help
but ask myself:  Which beat writers *haven't* been as courteous as Sam,
yet won't be keeping their beats up for F10?

--
Paul W. Frields