FDSCo Meeting 2008-07-16 Summary

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:54:08 UTC 2008

Attendees:
-----------
Ian Weller (ianweller)
Karsten Wade (quaid)
Jared Smith (jsmith)
Paul W. Frields (stickster)

* Release Notes
** these are incredibly important
** we need to update beat ownership so we know who's responsible for
content
** we need to upgrade our process as proposed on fedora-docs-list
* Project triage
** bugs
** Docs team overall progress '03-'08
* Seneca education tie-in
** Total of ~25 people coming to Fedora -- but none earmarked for Docs
* Tool notes
** odfpy and python-mwlib
**

ACTION: Jared and Paul will collaborate on process tools, using
https://fedorahosted.org/release-notes

ACTION: Karsten will ensure Release Notes is top item for Docs
collaboration with Seneca student writers, followed by IG and wiki
gardening

ACTION: Karsten will post that next meeting is devoted to bug triage
(and hopefully clearning)

--
Paul W. Frields