Self-Introduction: Jonathan Nalley

Jonathan Nalley jnalley at jnalley.com
Tue Jul 22 21:49:30 UTC 2008

Hi, I'm Jonathan Nalley and I'm in the Greenville area of South Carolina, USA
I'm a Systems Engineer in the Systems Architecture department at
NuVox--a CLEC and other IT-ish services provider

Initially, i'm interested in being a release notes beat writer,
specifically for the
Database servers (if no one else has volunteered for it) and we'll see where it
goes from there. I'm also interested in growing my own writing skills
while becoming involved in the community of a distro i've used and
enjoy using.

I've been in the IT industry for about 10 years now and have been
involved in an open source project in the past. I enjoy technical
writing and do so now as a component of my paid job.