wiki gardening tasks page

We can start populating these pages with various tasks and how-to stuff
as we work on the wiki.  For example, Ian just did a Template:Move that
is useful to leave on pages we think need to be moved/renamed.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WikiGardening/Tasks
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WikiGardening/How_to

We may move all this to a different naming scheme later, but for right
now we are going to continue to follow the SubProject/Item/Detail scheme
from the old wiki.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41