Re: Using the xmlbeats script for other Wikis

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 09:15 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> This is something that you may want to get with Mike McGrath's crew on,
> because they are aware that we need this type of functionality.  Getting
> the wiki up and running was a priority, and now a DocBook export
> function is in the list of ToDo's, IIRC.

Mike was working on this conversion script before the migration.  Last I
saw it, the output was actually better than the Moin output because, you
know, Mike worked with us on a few things.

However, I think it's a stand-alone script and requires some sysadmin
access to run.  The next step is to find a way to turn it in to a web
app with a nice REST URL to generate the various output needs.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41