[Fwd: Fedora 9 Installation Guide]

Anyone interested in one or all of the following:

1. Converting the IG to use Publican
2. Making a PDF from it
3. Rebuilding the HTML
4. Posting the results on docs.fedoraproject.org

I'm happy to do #4, but don't have time right now for the others.

This regular request for PDFs for Fedora Docs would be great to answer
in the affirmative for a change.

- Karsten