Contributors v. Writers v. Editors

Eric H Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Wed Jun 18 18:12:08 UTC 2008

I was doing some gardening in the wiki this afternoon and noticed something (I think someone else made a note on the wiki about this).  There are three pages listing "members" of the Docs Project.  There are contributors [1], writers [2], and editors [3].  Are these pages (1) redundant and (2) out dated?  I think the answer to both parts of that question are yes in which case I'd like to remove the Writers [2] and the Editors [3] pages and update the Contributors [1] page.

Any thoughts?

Eric "Sparks"

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Contributors
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Writers