Re: Future was Re: Contributors v. Writers v. Editors

On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 13:34 -0400, Dan Smith wrote:
> Mr Carlson
>
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 10:07 PM, Chris Carlson <cwcarlson cox net> wrote:
> > Mr. Smith,
> >
> > I sure hope what you say isn't true.  It may seem like it, but from what
> A few months back the Fedora project officially announced it was
> bowing out of the Desktop development game :(  I was saddened but not
> surprised and that seemed to be the general concencus in all the blogs
> I read about the announcement.

Hmm, this wasn't a Fedora announcement, this was a Red Hat announcement
IIRC. Don't mix and match both please.

Fedora is still actively geared towards Desktop usage (hence the
different Desktop Live CD's and so on).

/me will post a more detailed response to this thread in due time

Bart

--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93