Re: Future was Re: Contributors v. Writers v. Editors

I am a bit confused... I thought it was RedHat that was cutting the
consumer Linux desktop, not Fedora?  Did I miss an announcement?  If
so, I can't seem to find it in Google.

I do know that if you feel strongly about it, you could try to get a
SIG started to focus on a consumer "best of breed" type of desktop,
possibly as a separate spin, and maybe influence the distro defaults
that way.

See the section on SIG in https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DefiningProjects.