Fedora documentation on the desktop

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Wed Mar 26 21:33:17 UTC 2008

<snip>
> Is there anything that can be done to help have the documentation in
> System->Documentation before Fedora 9 Releases?
>
> Cheers
> --
> Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno
> Desarrollador de Sistemas Abiertos
> Sitio: www.isocron.net
> Visita http://proyectofedora.org/mexico/

Yes we can finish the pages of so we can transfer them to docbook and
get the new screenshots up.

Does anyone know when the new artwork is going to be installed?

Apart from that the major alterations back to F8 can be done so we may
have two systems. The current pirut etc pages can be kept to be used for
F8 documentation but personally I would think if we work with F-9 and
then continue per release then it would be better but thats my opnion.

Cheers,

Marc