Assistance Needed: Crypto Guide

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Fri Mar 28 00:52:13 UTC 2008

Yeah, this is kind of where I see this guide going but I think that is
very future looking right now.  Thanks for the resource, though.  I've
been looking for that link for a while but I thought it was a NIST
document vice a NSA document.

Right now we need to get, at least, the information that is specific to
Fedora 9 into the document.  I think most of it is there but I want to
clean it up a bit before letting the editors at it.

I'm currently doing updates on my Rawhide box and then I'm going to play
to see if I can break a few things.

Eric

- --
fedora-docs-list mailing list