Re: Persistent overlay?

Paul W. Frields wrote:

I can only tell you that I was *very* clear in the interviews what made
this different, both from the "persistence" perspective and the
"non-destructive" perspective.

Some of them did quote you.

That journalists may still have got it
wrong doesn't seem like a problem that renaming is going to solve.

I don't care about the journalists getting it wrong in this instance. I am talking specifically about us exposing a pretty technical term in a graphical user interface that is meant for Windows users to more easily migrate to Fedora. This is a problem for L10N too.

Rahul