Self-Introduction: Balaji

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed May 21 13:38:15 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 12:51 +0530, "G" wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> My name is Balaji and i live in chennai which is a city in India. i am
> a software developer working for a private firm in chennai. I ve been
> contribtuting to fedora as a member of the bug-triage team, Testing
> packages from the bodhi repository and also as one of the
> Fedora-Ambassadors for chennai.  I ve not yet got an opportunity to
> work on the docs section in an other project till date, though i ve
> submitted a how-to to Fedora unity when i was just an user of the
> fedora :).This is the How-To which i had written some months back.(
> http://fedorasolved.org/installation-solutions/UML-Linux-Install ).Now
> that i ve become part of the contributors team i would like to extend
> my contributions to  the fedora-docs community by
> writing/editing/reviewing the documents and give suggestions and help
> in all ways i possibly could. I am also looking at areas where Fedora
> could provide more documents to the users/developers too. I am excited
> to be part of this journey and this team and really look forward to
> working with this team.

Balaji:

Welcome!  Thanks for your self-introduction.  The next month is going to
be very interesting in Fedora Docs, as we migrate to the new wiki, take
on a larger role with that, and work on contributor-focused
documentation as well as end-user-focused.  You've picked a good time to
come help. :)

> PS: I am sorry Karsten. I had applied for the CVS docs account few
> days back and then couldnt complete the required formalities.

No worries!  It had my intended effect -- cleared the queue and got
anyone who really meant it (you) to follow-up.  I appreciate that you
didn't feel rejected but came back.  Again, welcome.

cheers - Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41