Re: Update wiki pages?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Hi,
I see no update for Fedora 9 on these pages so I'm wondering why is
that because it is confusing. If there should be content regarding
Fedora 9 there why isn't it there? If these pages are obsolete should
they be deleted?

Here are the pages:
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CustomSpins

No Fedora 9 spins have been composed by release engineering yet and hence there is nothing to update. The first page is managed by Fedora infrastructure and second page is a wiki managed by the community. Docs project isn't responsible for either.

Rahul