Re: wikiold frozen, work on wikinew begins, early-import happening right now

Hi Karsten

I ve started to work on writing a small documentation on what bodhi is
and a link to the bodhi repository. I have started off with that work
and the reason is that i couldnt find this information in the old
wiki. I am writing a small paragraph on it and since i ve been reading
about this wiki migration i am doing it offline so what are your
suggestions on this front. I would like to add that to the wiki and of
course before adding it i would send it to review too so that if some
more needs to be added it could be done. You want me to add it to the
old wiki or the new one .

We still have only one more day to go for the new wiki so i am kind of
confused :D

Cheers,
Balaji