editing new wiki

I've begun editing DocsProject pages in the new wiki.  Ian Weller has
been working on the WikiEditing page (now Help:Editing) that is the
canonical source for our markup choices.

On this page, in this section ...

https://fedoraproject.org/wikinew/DocsProject/WikiGardening#Post-Migration_Gardening_Checklist_for_Individual_Gardeners

... I've begun compiling the various little things a wiki user wants to
do.  Feel free to add as you learn more.

In today's Websites meeting, I've got a task of making a canonical page
for users and teams to use when fixing their migrated pages.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41