Re: ati or nvidia cards in documentation

> We don't usually document proprietary software. Also refer
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/F9Common#Proprietary_.28third-party.29_video_drivers
>
> Rahul

I'm aware of Fedora Project and proprietary software but I'm just
trying to say that we need to at least say that somewhere and although
common bugs page is really nice I would expect it also in release
notes. The link is really helpful - thank you Rahul.

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/