Re: ati or nvidia cards in documentation

Valent Turkovic wrote:
We don't usually document proprietary software. Also refer

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/F9Common#Proprietary_.28third-party.29_video_drivers

Rahul

I'm aware of Fedora Project and proprietary software but I'm just
trying to say that we need to at least say that somewhere and although
common bugs page is really nice I would expect it also in release
notes. The link is really helpful - thank you Rahul.

The common bugs link is already referred to from the release notes very prominently.

Rahul