Re: ati or nvidia cards in documentation

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 10:59 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> > We don't usually document proprietary software. Also refer
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/F9Common#Proprietary_.28third-party.29_video_drivers
> >
> > Rahul
>
> I'm aware of Fedora Project and proprietary software

This is a requirement that we haven't documented well.  Maybe big,
flashing letters on DocsProject?

        "We do not document how to install or use proprietary, closed
        source software."

... nicer way ...

        "If it is not in Fedora, we won't document it."

It's hard enough documenting the world of software that is in Fedora. :)

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41