Liveconnect feature page

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:03:04 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 05:23:15PM -0400, Deepak Bhole wrote:
> * Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> [2008-10-31 16:53]:
> > On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 04:13:52PM -0400, Deepak Bhole wrote:
> > > I have written up a Liveconnect feature page for F10 here:
> > >
> > > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Liveconnect
> > >
> > > If someone can take a look and give it the ok, that'd be great! Once
> > > that is done, I will link to it from the main F10 feature page here:
> > > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/FeatureList
> >
> > I just ran an editorial pass on the appropriate section in the release
> > notes to make them ready.
> >

> Cool, does this mean I can link to it from the FeatureList page?

Hi Deepak,

The fedora-docs-list is just for worrying about documentation, like
the overall Fedora release notes.  That's where I did some editing to
make sure the content about Liveconnect was as readable and
translatable as possible.

You should probably make sure you're talking to some combination of
fedora-devel-list/FESCo about features and the Feature List.  If FESCo
has greenlit the feature you should be OK to do the linking, though.