Self Introduction

Ch. Junaid Anwar chjunaidanwar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:34:27 UTC 2008

My middle name would be Junaid.
I am a graduate of electrical engineering and have been working in
software development for about a year now, since my graduation. I work
on computers mainly due to personal interest and curiosity.
The first distribution I used way back when I was in 9th grade was
redhat 8. The open source community has come a long way with Fedora
since then. I switched to other distros many times, but Fedora always
had me coming back since others were always amiss at points. Personally,
I consider Fedora 3 as the distribution I had the most fun with. As my
first, most used since then, and my most favorite operating system since
then, I have great inspiration to improve areas I'd like to see improved
in Fedora.
I am not a habitual worker and only occasionally work, when I get the
drive. I procrastinate a lot too, but always find computers and software
fascinating.
I hope to have a  good time here in the Fedora SIGs.
Regards