moving content off of the draft wiki

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 18:31:57 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 09:05:49AM +1000, Murray McAllister wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Murray McAllister
> <murray.mcallister at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> It is, in fact, a wiki, and people can put documentation where they
> >> want to.  If you're interested in putting up a mini-HOWTO on
> >> permissions, whether it came from there or not, please feel free!
> >
> > "git clone git://fedorapeople.org/~mdious/permissions/Permissions.git"
> >
> > Can someone please set up a place in git or cvs to store this? It is a
> > bit messy at the moment, but it is all converted...
> >
> > Cheers.
> >
> Let me know if you need this to build with your current tools.

Cool!  You can get a git (or any other SCM) repository by going to
http://fedorahosted.org and requesting one.  The full instructions are
on the "New Project" link on the navigation menu there.

As we move toward having more toolsets available, we should have a
publishing scheme that works with all of them.  I haven't tried the
current web publishing instructions against Publican-built
documentation.  This seems like an opportunity for some interested
contributor to try out the instructions and see what works (and what
doesn't):

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/documentation-guide/en_US/ch-publishing.html