Should locale 'mr' be added manually to LINGUAS wrt module: [fedora-web.test.git]/fedoraproject.org/po/

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 08:38:14 UTC 2008

Ricky Zhou wrote:
> On 2008-11-17 01:31:01 PM, sandeep shedmake wrote:
>
>>                    Should locale 'mr' be added manually to LINGUAS wrt module
>> fedora-web.test.git]/fedoraproject.org/po / ?    If yes, can i append it myself
>>
> Yes, if you want to see it up at the test site:
> http://publictest15.fedoraproject.org/.  If you don't add it, it's not a
> problem, as I will be going through and updating the file myself before
> the F10 website launch.
>
> Thanks,
> Ricky

Hi Ricky,

Does this mean that adding "language_code" to LINGUAS directly will
reflect the translations directly/automatically on
http://publictest15.fedoraproject.org/ ?

If not, what's the process to get the translated pages reflected
automatically on the publictest url. This would be helpful in reviewing
the translations, before they go live actually!

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel