Self-Introduction

Scott Radvan sradvan at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 04:00:14 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Just introducing myself, hoping to help you guys out on the Fedora
install guide!

I am a new Content Author at Red Hat here in Brisbane, Australia.

I have worked with technical documentation before as a sysadmin, as a
proof-reader for open source projects/documentation and lots of assorted
work online eg. with wikis.

My computing experience stretches back a long way and I hold skills in
networking, wireless, Linux/Unix, PC/Server hardware, etc.

I would love to be able to bring to the Fedora team a desire to be a
part of a group which provides real-world and actual benefits to the
people using Fedora, and an accurate and reliable source of information
for those looking to work with it.

Some random other interests:

	o My guitars
	o Indian food
	o Guinness
	o Shiny toys

So, hi all! I appreciate this opportunity very much.

--
Scott Radvan
Engineering Content Services
sradvan at redhat.com