release notes bug fixes

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Wed Nov 19 04:41:33 UTC 2008

Not much joy on the X86_64 so far.  After several attempts, including a
clean install of F10 preview from rawhide, following Scott Robbins example
of install flash plugin to a clean Firefox then installing
nspluginwrapper.i386 (X86_64 is installed at the start), still no sound.

There is no libflashsupport so that isn't it.

Same hardware 32 bit sound and video is fine.  Also, other apps have sound
on X86_64.

If no other bright ideas next plan is to remove the 64 bit wrapper, install
flash, then install both wrappers.

Oh yeah, the other uh-oh is I don't seem to have much luck installing
flash-plugin by opening it with PackageKit from Firefox.  Either have to
install the Adobe yum repo and do a yum install or save the rpm and do an
rpm install.  Neither is likely to be the newbie's first try.

Off to bed for now, I'll hit it again in the morning.  Perhaps something
will smack me in the head overnight!

--McD