Re: Documentation Guide git repo?\

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 02:53:50PM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I've had a couple people ask me about $SUBJECT already.  Do we want to
> have the Documentation Guide moved to a hosted git repo also?

But the real question is ...

What value is a stand-alone guide compared to keeping an organized set
of how-to pages on the wiki?

As it stands, we have content split between the two locations.

On the wiki has the advantage of drawing from 10x to 25x the
collaborators as XML does.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41