fedora-wiki-list?

Nigel proposed today that we form a separate list for wiki-focused
discussions.

Much as I hate promoting list proliferation, these reasons make sense:

* Cross-section of many Fedora groups that could use a low(er) volume,
wiki-only list for:  guidelines; usage; new tools; tips; wiki-specific
decisions that affect all projects; etc.

* These same people (packagers, artists, translators, coders,
ambassadors, etc.) don't want nor need to be subscribed to
fedora-docs-list to get this information.

* Especially as we talk about multi-lingual wikis and the complexity
increases, we could use a stand-alone list for discussion.

Thoughts?

+1 or -1 or 0?

cheers - Karsten
--