joint schedule meeting?

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Thu Oct 16 14:24:21 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>
To: "For participants of the Documentation Project"
<fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Cc: "Fedora Translation Project List" <fedora-trans-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: joint schedule meeting?

> Someone's going to get shafted on the timezone, no question.

Back in the day, I worked on a project where no two participants were on the
same continent.  It generally seems to work out best if the guy with the
most Hay points is the one who gets shafted. (That typically turned out to
be me.)  If you have a preponderance of folks in one place, you typically
want to favor them, but to maintain the team's morale, it does help if the
larger group suffers at least a little.

--McD