Re: joint schedule meeting?

Paul W. Frields さんは書きました:
On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 12:53 -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 10:03 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:

It might be too late to respond, but I am familiar with IRC, so +1 for IRC.
Thank you for bringing this up.
+1 to IRC.

We also need to use Gobby for shared, real-time document editing.

Where Gobby doesn't work for someone, we can do regular (~5 minute)
saves to a wiki page, and take input via IRC.

Considering the folks involved ...
UTC +2
UTC +10
UTC -7

When is a good time?

Someone's going to get shafted on the timezone, no question.  I can do a
night meeting but it means Central Europe is asleep.  I can do a morning
but then Karsten will be asleep.  And in between, Brisbane is asleep!
Wow, this is making me sleepy too....

Where is India time?