Re: lead writer - you?

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade redhat com> wrote:
> We could use someone to take full responsibility for the start to
> publish for each of these guides, ongoing for now and possibly future
> releases:
>
> * Release Notes
> * Installation Guide
> * Packaging Guide
> * User Guide
>
> Interested?  Want to hear more?

So the pieces I see as missing from this posting are:

What are the responsibilities of a lead writer (hopefully a more
verbose explanation than 'everything')
What are the qualifications for a lead writer?
What is the typical time investment for a lead writer?
What tools are used and which of those need to be known ahead of time?