How to translate release-note

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 06:46:22 UTC 2008

Hi Paul and Karsten

I've started the following for release-note translation.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_work_using_git

Now the following commands do not work for me.
make test
make validate-ja-JP

[noriko at noriko release-notes]$ make test
make: *** No rule to make target `test'.  Stop.
[noriko at noriko release-notes]$ make validate-ja-JP
make: *** No rule to make target `validate-ja-JP'.  Stop.

I tried to edit Makefile to add;
OTHER_LANGS    = ja-JP
then
[noriko at noriko release-notes]$ make test
grep: ja-JP/Article_Info.po: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `test'.  Stop.

I tried to change the language code to match the one under po/ directory
in Makefile;
OTHER_LANGS    = ja
then
[noriko at noriko release-notes]$ make test
grep: ja/Article_Info.po: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `test'.  Stop.

It seems that I need your help.

noriko