Tips for Stronger Writing

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 21:38:17 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 11:09 -0400, Elizabeth Ann West wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> As I am working on editing the install-guide, I had a great idea for a
> series through the docs-list. If people are interested, I would be happy
> to start condensing my editing techniques into small tidbits
> documentation writers can learn from and apply to any writing pieces,
> making them stronger. I can try to have a new Tips for Stronger Writing
> each week, if you all find them helpful. Here is the first one titled
> "Trim the That." Please let me know how you like it, if it is easy to
> understand, and if you would like me to continue the series.

+10

Also, catch me on IRC and let's figure out a good place to put these on
the wiki.  I'm thinking we want to mutate the style guide a bit, adding
a new [[Category:Style guide]] so we can add content easily without
worrying about structure too much.

Karsten Wade, Community Gardener
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41