[Fwd: Preview Release Planning Meeting]

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Oct 23 03:14:46 UTC 2008

I forgot to tell you all about this meeting when it happened last time.
I intend to go, although last time I wasn't able to.  If someone else is
available to fill in just in case, let me know, and I'll keep you in the
loop.

In the meantime, since this happens before the Docs weekly meeting, if
you know of something release related we need to address in this
meeting, it is a great place to talk to all of the projects involved in
the release.

- Karsten