F10 Preview release announcement

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 17:34:25 UTC 2008

Jesse normally works with the Documentation team to get a release
announcement put together for test releases.  Is someone interested in
drafting one for the Fedora 10 Preview Release?  It need not be
extremely long or funny, but should reflect that:

* It's the last public stop before the final release

* The Preview Release is where we would really love testing from the
entire Fedora community

* Bugs desperately wanted in Bugzilla

* Maybe we should include a pointer to release notes on the wiki so that
community members can tell us gotchas that they expected to see and
didn't?

* Testing help can be found on #fedora-qa and fedora-test-list

I'm sure Jesse will pick up this thread and introduce any other points
he'd like to make.

--
Paul W. Frields