Re: FUG?

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey,

I wondered what was happening with the FUG/DUG these days? And perhaps
more generally, what was happening with Docs Project? I've only been
following along loosely, and should probably check the archives, but I
was thinking about taking a crack at writing some stuff over the next
few weeks.

Jon

I was working on it then RL stuff happened as in I started a new job and had to learn everything as soon as I started feeling comfortable in the job I hit 'busy' season. So late nights from me means that I don't have any time to work on it. Plus I had a few issues with the docbook stuff and got frustrated when I couldn't fix it.

Cheers,

Marc