Re: docs beat format

On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 11:16 -0400, John J. McDonough wrote:
> [...]

Since I'm one of the folks who was involved in said weird hacky
requirements previously, note that wasn't directed at other people.  In
other words, I'm trying to learn from a previous mistake. ;-)

We do have conventions on the wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Editing
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Editing#Structure_of_a_Wiki_Page

--