Awaiting Docs Membership?

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Fri Apr 17 13:50:29 UTC 2009

There are a few people who have applied for membership in the Docs group
over the past few weeks.  However, Mike Danko was the only one who submitted
a self-introduction, as far as I can tell.

If you, in fact, have posted a self-intro, please send a note to Eric or
myself.  Perhaps your email address is different enough from your FAS
usercode that we didn't catch it.

If you haven't done that yet, please get on it quickly.  We are thinking
that perhaps two weeks or so is enough time for someone to sit in the queue
before we decide that their application was a mistake, or they lost
interest, or whatever.  At least a couple of those names are just about that
old.

If you applied, and then decided maybe it wasn't for you after all, that's
fine, but if you could let us know then we could keep the account
maintained.

And if you are sitting on the fence, then by all means, apply for membership
in the docs group, post your self introduction, and join in.  The docs group
really is a good gang of folks.  You won't be sorry.

--McD