Re: Help needed today and tomorrow

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dimitris Glezos" <dimitris glezos com> To: "For participants of the Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: Help needed today and tomorrow

Suggestion: If more time is needed, it's better to slip the freeze a
couple of days than request a break afterwards.

We aren't really in desparate shape. Slipping the freeze puts more pressure on the translators, and I wouldn't like to do that. Not being an l10n guy I can't really understand what those guys go through, but it doesn't look pretty. But the more help we get, the better the quality will be on those pieces that aren't complete. I *think* we are in a place where I can get the pots out myself, but places where we currently have no/weak content in the wiki will be either very weak or totally dropped.

72/73 de WB8RCR    http://www.qsl.net/wb8rcr
didileydadidah     QRP-L #1446 Code Warriors #35