Your Fedora 'docs' membership has been downgraded

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Wed Apr 1 16:39:46 UTC 2009

Should http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_Steering_Committee_charter be revised?  It is no longer valid as it stands.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>
To: fedora-docs-list at redhat.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 11:08:56 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: Your Fedora 'docs' membership has been downgraded

I agree that teams should always put the communicate phase before the
action phase.  With a community that's so spread out and mostly
populated by willing volunteers, the most effective way of doing that
is getting something onto the mailing list.  That way, transparency is
preserved, and discussion can happen wherever needed.

I'm sure that as the people working on this team get comfortable in
their roles, there will be new and better ways to contribute and
collaborate with each other.  The Docs team always has been, and
should remain, open to everyone to participate as little or as much as
they wish.  I'm certain Eric, John, Susan, David, and the other folks
who have stepped up to lead this team will do their best to make that
happen.

To unsubscribe: