Re: Fedora 11 notes

Thank you very much:

Some notes below:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rahul Sundaram" <sundaram fedoraproject org> To: "For participants of the Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 8:14 AM
Subject: Fedora 11 notes

new virt-manager screenshots

We generally don't do screenshots in the release notes because of the short time frame to try to get screenshots in the forty plus languages we ship the RNs.

rpm 4.7

On the wiki in Documentation_Development_Tools_Beat there are a number of RPM related changes commented out because I couldn't uncover any information on them.

Make sure all the feature are documented

If you aren't working in Publican, please give me a heads-up on what you changed so I don't miss it. But if you are good with the XML, that would obviously be better at this point. Push frequently, though. Changes are happening at a ferocious pace this morning.

Thanks again
--McD