Re: Fedora 11 notes

> I am going to be editing the release notes for Fedora 11 and adding a
> bunch of new information.

> http://myoung.fedorapeople.org/dom0/ provides dom0 kernel for Xen

That's been in FWN as of late, but I'm not sure that is really stable
enough to point at from the release notes. Is it?

The notes do link to here for more information on the topic
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XenPvopsDom0

It should be linked to from the feature page if it isn't. I'll check
later today.