Re: Last call for F11 Release Notes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>
To: <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: Last call for F11 Release Notes

You mean these are essentially the release notes for the F11 Preview
Release, right?  We are scheduled to do another POT build later for
the GA.  "GA" is the final release -- Perhaps I didn't explain that
fully in the big briefing I gave on release notes.

Correct, although as I understand it, we don't want to make huge changes so the translators don't have an entirely different POT to work from. So the operative word is "essentially", maybe I should have said "mostly".

--McD