Fedora 11 Release Notes

I wanted to take a moment to thank all the folks who contributed to getting the release notes out. They went to the translators last night, and I see they are already hard at work.

There were an awful lot of changes this release and I know it wasn't easy. With the switch to Publican, and the broken mw-render we had some additional challenges, but with everyone's help we got it done.

Once again, thank you all.

--McD