Re: Fedora 11 User Guide

We could "branch" in the wiki by copying all the current pages to
e.g. [F11 User Guide - *]].  I think we should not rename because it
creates redirects we don't want.  We'll also want the F10 content
in place to rewrite from.

As long as that doesn't create any wiki problems, that sounds like a good idea. Would we create a new category too, like we did for F8, or should we just leave them both with [[Category:User Guide]]?

- Matthew